When I try to access one of my teams product backlogs, I receive the following error:
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
TF400898: An Internal Error Occurred.
We are on Urban Turtle 2012 version 184.108.40.206
Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Version 11.0.60610.1
- This is only for the Product Backlog board and only for one team. I can access this board for other teams.
- I have not seen any issues with the Sprint Backlog
- Other people on my team, with identical permissions, can access the backlog
This is what I’ve tried so far to no avail:
- Different browsers
- Creating a new Team in TFS and putting myself in it
- Accessing from different machines