Prerequisites: What you need before installing Urban Turtle!
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 must be installed first
Installation of Urban Turtle
- Download the installer of Urban Turtle (UrbanTurtle-TFS2010-Setup-3.0.msi). You can download the Urban Turtle 3 for Team Web Access 2010 installer from the Urban Turtle website.
- Remove any previous version of Urban Turtle with the Add or Remove Programs function of the control panel.
- Double-click on the Microsoft installer of Urban.
- Click on the Next button.
If the path of your Team System Web Access is different from the default path displayed, click on the Browse button, and select the path where your Team Web Access is installed (...\Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010\Application Tier\Web Access\Web\)
- Once the path selected, click on the Next button.
The plug-in is installed. You can now discover all Urban Turtle features on your Team Web Access 2010!
How to try Urban Turtle when installed
After installing Urban Turtle, open a browser to access Team Web Access 2010. Urban Turtle is accessible via the Planning board and Task board tabs. In order to use Urban Turtle, you need to get a license key You can get your license key from here.